Kilkerran 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 700mL

Kilkerran 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 700mL

Regular price$119.99
/
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Seen it Cheaper?

Ask us to price match.

Please note: It must be from an Australian store and currently in stock.

Thanks for contacting us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • Same Day Delivery (Order before 2PM - Melbourne only**)
  • Ships Next Business Day
  • Every Order Is Fully Insured

We ship using Australia Post.

Same Day Delivery: Must order before 2PM. Delivery is between 6-9PM. Melbourne metro only. (See eligible post codes)

$9.50 Flat Rate: Melbourne/Geelong

$12.50 Flat Rate: NSW/QLD/SA Metro, ACT & VIC Country

$15 Flat Rate: NSW/QLD/SA Country, TAS & WA (Metro).

Free shipping at $249.99 or over to all areas mentioned above. Includes PO boxes and parcel lockers. Excludes all cases of beer, cider, water, energy drinks and pre-mix/RTDs.

More Information

Released in August 2016, Kilkerran 12 Year is the highly anticipated flagship whisky from Mitchell's Glengyle Distillery in Campbeltown. Since Hedley Wright, great-great nephew of Mitchell himself re-opened the distillery in 2004, they've been releasing experimental "Work in Progress" whiskies while waiting for this one to mature.

Lightly peated and double-distilled, 70% of the single malt aged in first-fill ex-bourbon casks and the remaining 30% matured in sherry.

"Wow, where to begin? This has the bouquet of a feast. Bold smoked meat, butter cookies, grilled fruits, and milk chocolate." - Sam Davies, Distiller

  • 89.4
    Aggregate Score
  • 92
    - Distiller
  • 88.3
    - Whisky Analysis
  • 88
    - Whisky Advocate

 

Country: Scotland
Region: Campbeltown
Brand: Glengyle Distillery
Alcohol Volume: 46.0%
Standard Drinks: 25.44
Size: 700mL
Age: 12
Style: Peated Single Malt

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.